The Spring Market is Here!
Thinking about selling your home?
Check out these listing tips from real estate expert Angela Stevens with LAH Real Estate.
What do you think are the most important steps home sellers can take to get their home ready for the market?
1) Declutter Your Space. Keep it tidy! A neat and organized home adds a touch of class and makes the home look polished. The goal is for home buyers to envision themselves in your space. Decluttering and organizing will help that vision come to life.
2) Set a Stage. Consult with a staging expert Staging Consultations enhance your existing space and make recommendations that will get the home market and photograph ready. Whether you have existing furniture in the home or a vacant property, staging can be a game changer and result in offers for the home seller.
3) Curb Appeal. Updating your curb appeal is a great project to jump on now in order for your home to be ready for a quick sale. Make sure the bushes are trimmed and neat, remove or replace any dead plants, pressure wash the exterior of the home, and paint the front door. These easy tips will have your home sold before you know it!
4) Service your Heating Systems/Check Roof. Make sure these items are in acceptable condition and address any concerns relating to them.
5) Paint it Neutral. You are safe with neutral wall colors. Bright wall colors are a distraction and can hinder the potential buyer from getting a clear vision of themselves in the home. Neutral wall colors show well and give a fresh/clean look for photographs.
6) Deep Clean. Contact a professional cleaning crew and get your home looking spotless.
7) Last but not least, hire a Real Estate Expert. Having a realtor will help you price accurately and market the property in an aggressive way.
“I absolutely love meeting new people and forming new relationships. Selling or buying a home is one of the biggest decisions people can make in life. I am lucky to be apart of the process and to give a helping hand. Real estate is my passion and I cannot imagine myself doing anything else.”
Angela Stevens, Realtor with LAH Real Estate, can be reached at email firstname.lastname@example.org or 205-907-8915